TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to Homanz International Company Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Non Hong Kong Residents – Important Information
We make no representation that any products available for purchase on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. If you choose to access this site from other locations, then you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
If the country your order is to be delivered to is outside of Hong Kong, you may be required to pay import duties on receipt of your goods, or contact your local customs to obtain your goods. Please be aware that this is the responsibility of the customer.
The prices listed on our website are exclusive of any import or export duty.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, we provide you with a password.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). We endeavor to ensure that our price list is current. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavor to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- The price payable for Goods that you Order are as set out in Our Website.
- The prices payable for Goods exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering Your Goods.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The Prices are exclusive of any import or export duty.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
Delivery of Goods
- We will deliver the Goods ordered by You to the address You give US for delivery at the time You make Your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your Order is received.
- You will become the owner of the Goods you have ordered when You have paid for them and when they have been delivered to You. Once Goods have been delivered to You they will be held at Your own risk and We will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Delivery of your ordered product's will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods.
- We do not deliver to a PO Box address. We also reserve the right not to deliver Orders if We believe the address is not secure, for example a communal postal address.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated "contact us" webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- You must send the Goods back to Our Contact Address at Your own cost and risk.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase excluding packaging and postage charges.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use.
- You hereby expressly agree not to use this site to Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise state or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity in respect of using this Website;
- You hereby expressly agree not to use this site to Forge or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user of the Website including yourself;
- You hereby expressly agree not to use this site to Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Website, including using any device, software or routine to bypass the Website’s robot or security exclusion mechanisms;
- You hereby expressly agree not to use this site to Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international law; and Collect or store any personal data of any other user that you obtained by any means through this Website.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Ordinance, you are not permitted to modify, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- The copyright to all-content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called "Comments") which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty, which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions, is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product's we have supplied.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase Goods from Our Website. Certain national laws may prohibit the importation or exportation of certain of our Goods to You. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the Goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to You for any death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence.
- You acknowledge and accept that save, as expressly stated on the Website. We give no representation, warranty or statement as to the Goods including without limit their quality and/or suitability.
- If the Goods We deliver are not what You ordered or are damaged when You receive them or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, We shall have no liability to You unless you notify Us in writing at our Contact Address of the problem within five (5) working days starting from the date immediately after the delivery of the Goods in question.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Hong Kong and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information that you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
If You have any concerns or complaints about the Goods, this Website or the service You have received then please write to the Contact Address.
Homanz International Company Limited is not being held liable for illness, injury and damage caused by the products sold by Homanz International Company Limited or via any retail outlets.